If you encounter errors or have difficulties that are not resolved by reading this guide, or that our guide suggests that you contact us about, please email us at [email protected].
1. Urgent live issues for an already-launched product
Our expected response time for urgent live issues is:
- Within 2 hours for queries sent during working hours on a business day (Monday to Friday, Pacific Time, 10 AM through 6 PM).
- By 12 PM of the next business day for queries sent during non-work hours during the business week.
- Within 12 hours for queries sent at other times.
We generally strive for much faster response times, and will generally provide at least a partial response as soon as possible.
For customers who already have LiftIgniter recommendations in production, and are experiencing issues with the recommendations, we strive to provide answers to questions as quickly as possible. These include issues with the recommendations we are returning, the way the recommendations are being rendered, and server issues such as timeouts.
The most likely reason for an already running system to suddenly stop working is changes to the inventory metadata. Please review our documentation on Editing Fields/Hiding Item, and in particular compare the set of fields you are requesting in recommendations with what LiftIgniter returns.
If writing to us about an urgent live issue, please include the following information:
- The URL of the page where you are experiencing the issue (since some issues are specific to particular URLs).
- As much information as possible from the Chrome Network Panel (see Console Debugging for more information) including the full URL of the query sent to query.petametrics.com.
- The most up-to-date code you are running on the client-side to register, fetch, render and track recommendations.
Please keep in mind that while we can diagnose the issue from our side and identify the source of the problem, we may not be able to rectify it if the problem is not with code or data that LiftIgniter directly controls. If your team's engineers or developers are not available to make the fix, we can do an emergency shutoff of LiftIgniter's recommendations if you need.
2. Questions about product features
Expected initial response times regarding product features:
- Within 4 hours for queries sent during working hours on a business day (Monday to Friday, Pacific Time, 10 AM through 6 PM).
- By 2 PM of the next business day for queries sent during non-work hours during the business week.
- Within 24 hours for queries sent at other times.
If you have questions about LiftIgniter's features, such as how a particular feature works, or how to implement a given functionality using LiftIgniter, you can contact us. We strive to provide an initial response within the timeframe indicated above. However, depending on the precise question and your use case, it may take more time to resolve the question fully.
3. Code Review and Feature Activations
We offer a free email-based Code Review service for the following:
- Server-side code including code to send requests or data to the activity, inventory, and model query API.
Also, for some features, we require you to contact LiftIgniter in order to be able to activate those features. Examples include Recommend from category and Cross-site recommendation.
Our expected response time for Code Review and Feature Activation is 1 to 2 business days. Our working hours are Monday through Friday, Pacific Time.
Please budget the time for Code Review and Feature Activation when working on the integration.
4. Recommendation quality, analytics, and performance
For queries related to recommendation quality, analytics, and performance, we expect to be able to provide an initial response within 1 to 2 business days. Depending on the nature of the question, it may take longer to fully resolve the question.